Health & Safety Guidelines
The International Lineman’s Rodeo Association considers the safety of all those onsite at The International Lineman’s Rodeo & Expo as our top priority including our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and event staff. In these efforts to host a safe and productive event, we pledge to follow the guidelines set forth by State and Local authorities and CDC Guidance for Events.
Prior to arriving at the Event, we encourage each attendee to do the following:
- Visit the Event Website for any updates to our Health & Safety Guidelines
- Monitor your daily health and complete a Self-Assessment to ensure you are symptom free before traveling the to Event.
- Familiarize yourself with the Event’s Onsite Terms & Conditions. Acknowledgement and acceptance will be required to pick up your badge onsite.
On-Site Safety Practices Include:
- Acceptable face coverings required of all Attendees at the Event who are not fully vaccinated, or for all participants where required by venue. Participants are responsible for providing their own face covering.
- Daily self-health screenings for all attendees
- Signage and physical barriers reminders to stay 6 feet part, wash your hands often, cover your cough, or sneeze and stay home if you are sick
- Hand sanitizer dispensers deployed throughout venue
- Modify gathering areas, seating in sessions and entrance/exit areas to allow for appropriate physical distancing and schedule regular cleanings of each area.
- No handshake policy
- Provide exhibitor with guidelines for booth design as well as cleaning and safety precautions
- Provide access to appropriate first aid personnel and share local resources for pharmacy, urgent care, and hospital
- Use public address system/paging mic to repeat messages about the importance of physical distancing and hand washing/sanitizing