Cost: Booth space rental is $23.50 per square foot
All booths are sold in 10’ x 10’ blocks and include:
- 1 — 7” x 44” one-line, black on white identification sign to include booth number
- 1 — 8’ or 6′ table top in white vinyl and skirted on three sides
- 2 chairs
- 1 wastebasket
- 2 tickets to Friday night’s BBQ per company
- Company name and brief product description listed in the Show Program
- Company name, booth number and hotlink to website listed on Transmission & Distribution World Lineman’s Rodeo website
Booth Assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis, and every effort will be made to keep competing exhibitors separated as much as possible. Multiple booth assignments will be made side by side unless requests are made for different arrangements. NO ON-SITE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Application for space must be accompanied by 50% deposit and sent to T&D World magazine/International Lineman’s Rodeo and Expo. Full payment is due by August 1, 2020.